A short article from User Created Resources
1. replicate the designs already made use of for the specific component, including a suffix to each style name. this will most definitely consist of several of the complying with;
3. div.moduletable h3
/ li >
6. table.moduletable td
and also can include other styles made use of on the content because section, such as;
1. ol, ul, li
2. a: link, a: visited, a: hover
3. a.readon: link, a.readon: seen, a.readon: hover
and also others, note that certain components already could have specific css designs connected with them (such as latestnews & mostread listings) so if you are modifying one of these modules, you may require to either get rid of the particular style so the component course suffix design could be applied, or just transform those specific styles.Be sure you get a template that complies with these standards. A good resources is http://www.joomlatemplates.online/
instance from “freemambo layout”
/ images/leftright./ images/subhead _ bg.gif); font-size: 10px; text-align:!
no module suffix screenshot
2. make modifications to these styles as preferred.
instance of changes to “freemambo theme” – including suffix eg
Background-color: #FF 9900; shade: # 333333; font-size: 12px; text-align:!
eg module suffix screenshot
3. update the component class suffix within joomla manager.
1. go to ‘Components’ -> ‘Website Components’
2. click on the component you wish to apply the brand-new css styles to
3. get in the suffix you used in the module course suffix area & click ‘Save’.
site component – edit screenshot.